Like in the previous conferences, ECSCRM 2016 proceedings will be published by the Trans Tech Publication Co. in the Materials Science Forum journal.
Materials Science Forum is one of the largest periodicals in its field and is broadly indexed by all the major services:
- Thomson Reuters, in their CPCI index (part of the Web of Science)
- Elsevier, in SCOPUS
- Index Copernicus Journals Master
- Google Scholar
- Engineering Village (Ei Compendex – CPX)
- Cambridge Scientific Abstracts (CSA)
- Inspec (IET, Institution of Engineering Technology)
- SCImago Journal & Country Rank (SJR)
Materials Science Forum volumes are not only available online to the broad TTP subscriber base, but also via third party distributors and aggregators such as Ebray, EBSCO, Dawson, British Library, etc.
ECSCRM 2016 participants will receive a printed copy of the proceedings volume, a CD with the proceedings and online access to their paper in the publisher’s portal.